Our client, a major influencer in the pet food industry, requires a team/shift leader for their operations based in Newcastle.
What is in it for you:
- Free on site parking
- Immediate Start
- Potential career advancement
- Excellent rate of pay
- Company with a people first culture
This role is a dedicated "on the floor" based role overseeing the team including duty allocation, production tasks and leadership. This role will not be running the production of the factory.
What we require:
- Experience in training staff and leading a crew.
- Strong Knowledge and understanding of safety
- Experience in production and packaging procedures
- Escalation management
- Exposure to and implementation in working life of GMP
- Strong knowledge of food safety methods and rules
To apply for this exciting role, please apply now
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856