Our banking client is currently seeking an ambitious individual to join the Mortgage Care Team. The role is responsible for providing an outstanding customer experience to customers. We are looking for an individual who has has experience handing complaints, has exceptional communication skills and is comfortable multitasking and communicating with customers in a banking setting. This is a great opportunity if you have experience in customer service/ an inbound calling environment and want to build a career in banking.
- Handle home loan submission enquires from brokers and relationship managers, via banking inbound channels (phones and or emails)
- Driving first contact resolution through handling any escalations on pending home loan applications and meeting customer requests within set service legal agreements (SLAs)
- Meet broker, proprietary and customer expectations in terms of efficiency, accuracy, professionalism, and warmth
- Stakeholder communication
- Worked within a customer service, sales, contact centre environment
- High effective verbal & written communication skills
- High attention to detail with strong focus on quality
- Ability to work autonomously & within a dynamic past team environment
- Desirable to have mortgage experience & understanding of loan process
Please apply or feel free to contact me directly with any enquiries.
+61 484 554 538
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856