Network and Firewall Architect - Remote working within Australia - Contract Role
Our leading IT service provider client is looking for an information security professional with expert level skill within the Managed Firewall scope of services and technology. The position will require network and firewall design and security integration, troubleshooting flows, connectivity, firewall configurations and services and designing firewall lifecycle management activities.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Design complex virtual-based networks and firewalls in a Cloud setting; Azure preferred.
- Present designs and recommendations to senior management and technical leadership (Visio, Lucidchart or equivalent)
- Enable and manage firewall services, such as VPNs and Network IPS
- Engage in and collaborate with vendor on issues and incidents
- Perform troubleshooting: flows, performance, availability
- 7+ years as a Network Architect
- 10+ years' experience managing firewalls and firewall configurations required
- CISSP and at least one network firewall certification preferred
- Subject Matter Expert for Palo Alto required. Familiarity with Cisco beneficial
- Extensive experience supporting and operating IDS and IPS services
- Experience integrating firewalls with SIEM services, such as Splunk
- Passion to work as a member of a team focused on constant improvement and excellence
- Demonstrate an ability and desire to be creative and voice out-of-the-box solutions
Key Accounts Consultant
+ 61 386 334 112
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856