Our client is a highly reputable global IT leader. Known for offering a fantastic working environment that is both supportive and innovative, they are consistently voted as a global 'Top 50 most attractive employer'. The organisation is known for being able to offer a world of opportunity as they have the scale, the resources and the local commitment to enable their employees to be the best in their field.
The primary focus of the role is to work in a remote operations and monitoring team delivering a first class customer experience with technical solutions. An experienced Engineer is required to assist deliver support services to their Enterprise network customers.
The successful candidate will have a strong customer focus with a service first mentality. Candidates will need to demonstrate effective technical and communication skills with attention to detail. We are looking for adaptable, curious and tenacious people to fit into our highly skilled team.
To be successful you will have:
- Network administration skills across a variety of vendor products and technologies.
- Solid background in network design and administration.
- A passion for Enterprise Technology.
- Systematic troubleshooting skills across a range of technologies.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Familiarity with monitoring techniques.
- Broad range of experience across IT technologies.
- Relevant Network certifications
- University or Bachelor's degree
- ITIL certifications
- Work within the ITIL framework for Incident, change and problem management.
- Take ownership of technical escalations and customer requests and work towards resolving them within the SLAs defined in the SoW.
- Participate in the auctioning and closure of outstanding work displayed in the Service Management toolset
- Provide input into the customer's strategy and planning.
- Provide analysis and make technical recommendations in the monthly report.
- Provide support assistance on non-specialisation technologies.
- Participate in the on-call roster.
What can we offer you?
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a great team in a stimulating and rewarding work environment and also enjoy the excellent benefits and career opportunities that a global IT leader offers.
Work from home/hybrid.
Ph: +61 2 9263 8511
Mob: 0493 421 118
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856