About Our Client
Our client is an Australian owned FMCG business with their brand reaching millions of people each day. They are currently seeking a NSW Operations Manager on a permanent basis to join their business.
About the Role
Reporting to the National Operations Manager, this role is responsible for the overall running of the NSW Warehouse operations, ensuring alignment of activities and outcomes to meet customer and business objectives.
- Manage warehouse in compliance with Company's policies and vision
- Provide leadership to all state operations staff in the form of achievement of KPI's, operational efficiency, performance management and compliance to company and legislative policies and procedures
- Develop warehouse operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements
- Develop processes for receiving product, equipment utilisation, inventory management and shipping
- Liaise with Account Managers to address and resolve any product or customer issues
- Achieve financial objectives by preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures and analysing variances and initiating corrective actions as necessary
- Manage and oversee effective stock control including credits, restocking and damaged stock; Optimise state freight costs.
- Manage of state FSC audits and actions to ensure compliance.
- Oversee compliance to Chain of Responsibility (COR) obligations including staff training & awareness, record keeping, and tracking compliance through regular audits.
- 4+ years experience in a similar leadership role and extensive operational expertise across all areas of inventory, warehousing and distribution (Capital goods)
- Relevant qualifications would be an advantage
- Possess sound decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practice.
- Strong planning skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to problem solve and proven experience in identifying and implementing continuous improvement initiatives.
- Experience in and ability to learn, use and teach dedicated operational software systems such as ERP, WMS
This is a permanent opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment. Offer is an excellent salary package and onsite parking. For any further questions please feel free to call Rhea Dsouza on 0455 409 667.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856