Office Assistant - Part time - Entry Level /Graduate/Student
Office location - Forest Hill & CBD
Part-time working hours - 2 days/week
- Collect the cheques from Mail room
- Fill up the required bank forms
- Send the completed forms & cheque copy to Bank Lock Box (Generic mail box for Bank)
- Scanning of hard copy invoices or Other documents (eg., Tax notices, legal notices etc.,) received to the Generic Mail box
- Coordination and admin support
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work.
- Attention to details and high level of accuracy.
- Experience in similar role or Finance/banking/accounting would be plus
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact.
Key Accounts Consultant
+ 61 386 334 112
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856