Location - Milton
Open for Part-time
Our leading IT services provider client is currently hiring for PC Technician for Brisbane.
- Experienced Notebook / PC technician required with a detailed knowledge of dis-assembly and repair notebooks, tablets, desktops and workstations
- Full dis-assembly and repair experience in a range of notebooks, tablets, desktops and workstations
- Strong diagnosis and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to self-manage and work autonomously
- You must have experience in diagnosis, troubleshooting and repair of commercial notebooks, tablets, desktops and workstations with a history of complete strip down and reassembly of these devices
- Excellent record keeping skill
Key Accounts Consultant
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856