- VPS5 level role
- ASAP start
- 6-month contract with potential to extend
ManpowerGroup is actively engaged with a State Government department that is now looking for a Senior Safety Advisor to provide OHS expertise and advice for the P&C team. As a key member of the team, you will develop high quality policies and programs to support the health and wellbeing of Department employees, and support workplace managers to deliver safe workplaces.
This is an initial 6-month contract, with high potential to extend well into 2022.
What to expect:
- Act as a thought leader on safety and wellbeing program and project management approaches
- Provide specialist OHS advice when developing prevention and capability policy and programs
- Establish and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders including WorkSafe, unions and other key groups to facilitate effective decision-making processes
- Prepare and, as appropriate, present discussion papers, submissions, reports and briefings for committees, expert bodies, ministers or key decision makers
- You have expert knowledge of OHS management systems, contemporary employee health, safety and wellbeing research, laws, policy and practice
- You have experience with delivering complex policy or program reforms in the area of employee health, safety and wellbeing
- One of your strengths is your ability to produce detailed project plans where objectives are clearly defined and action steps for achieving them are clearly specified
Applications close October 5, 2021
+ 61 2 9263 8648
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856