- NSW State Government Department
- Full-Time Opportunity
- Competitive Salary Rates
ManpowerGroup is actively engaged with a state government department that is now looking for 6 dedicated Policy Analyst to join an exciting new project. In this role, you will be involved in different parts of the evaluation process, including: developing evaluation plans, analysing quantitative data, writing reports and disseminating findings.
- Design and conduct quantitative and qualitative analyses for the evaluation of major and high-profile Government and departmental initiatives
- Analyse large, complex datasets using a variety of techniques to support causal inference
- Contribute to the preparation of high-quality research and evaluation reports to ensure they meet the standard required for peer-reviewed publication
- Establish collaborative and productive relationships with team members working on projects to achieve agreed outcomes.
- Previous experience within Policy, Quantitative and Qualitative Research and Analysis
- Excellent Stakeholder engagement and communication skills
- Proven ability to work autonomously and in a team
- Strong problem-solving skills and appropriate judgement of difficult situations
- Proven ability to adapt in situations that lack clarity and work to resolve hurdles.
Applications close on Wednesday 19th of January 2022
Please feel free to reach out and register your interest for this role by sending me your resume
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Greythorn Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856