Product Owner -Digital Transformation
The position is responsible for delivering digital transformation for a customer value stream to improve customer outcomes. Each stream has specific scorecards to measure improved experiences, but a common element of each is that they include customer advocacy and satisfaction, net customer growth, usage and balances, and a risk management component.
Key activities -
- Co-ordination of the end-to-end stages required for delivery of initiatives, and ensuring the stream has a clear plan.
- Co-ordination of overall Scrum / Development Team activities & deliverables, in collaboration with the Tech Lead, including initiative lists, stream artefacts, Kanban's and other assets.
- Ensuring required engagements and activities to manage the stream are completed, including managing Stream SteerCos, Working Groups, Huddles, Strategic Planning sessions, Alignment sessions, and participation in showcases and other forums
- Leading stream sub-prioritisation and decision-making for digital and transformation work required
- Contribute to building and executing a digital vision, brand aligned strategy and program of work for the improvement
- Owning the planning of initiatives and their delivery into production and ensuring continuous optimization of the digital customer experience, the role will drive better business and customer outcomes
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualification in Business - preferably in Business, Commerce, Information Systems or related disciplines
- Proven experience in delivering digital transformation for 5 years +
- Experience in Digital change and transformational change
- Experience in Customer experience management
- Experience in project or initiative delivery
- Demonstrated strategic thinking mindset and HCD thinking to solve customer problems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong consultation, influencing and negotiation capability
If this is of interest, please respond to this advert supplying a CV in word format. For questions - contact - Jyoti Dua
Key Account Consultant
+ 61 2 9263 8644
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856