- Temporary to go Permanent
- Located in Wingfield, SA
- Pay Rate $27.15 p/h plus penalties
Manpower is the global leader in temporary and permanent recruitment workforce solutions specialising in recruitment across all professional services industries.
Our client, a proudly South Australian company, with a reputation on being one of the world's leading international valve manufacturers is seeking the services of a Production/Assembly labourer for their high-tech plant in Wingfield. Monday to Friday 7:30am - 3:30pm. Will be eligible to go permanent after 6 months
- Working in a production schedule reporting to the Production Manager
- Operate Machinery, equipment and tools to assemble valves
- Inspecting and testing of finished product
- recording production data
- Handle hand tools and power tools
- Cleaning up area
You are required to have:
- Good communication skill
- Good dexterity to do assembling
- Own PPE, High visibility Clothing and Safety shoes
- Follow instructions
- Minimum of 3 years working experience
- Excellent attention to detail, quality, accuracy, and safety
- Must be prepared to undergo a pre employment Medical and regular drug & alcohol screening
To be successful in this role you must be motivated, demonstrate a high attention to detail and quality workmanship are paramount.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856