Our client is currently looking for reliable staff with that can-do attitude.
You will start by assisting the team with industrial cleaning of sweeping & pressure spraying as well as learning the bagging of malt barley using the bagging line and loading into containers.
This is a fast paced role, so being able to work quickly with your hands and pick up things fast is a must.
Reliability and a good attitude goes a long way with our client and will be recognised.
To be successful you will need to be;
- Reliable and hard working
- Have a good can-do attitude
- Be a team player
- Be available to work days & some afternoon shifts
- Have a car & licence
- Able to pass a D&A test
- Be physically fit and healthy as there is some heavy lifting involved
- Be confident in walking up & down stairs
- Not be afraid of getting dirty and some hard work
- Able to work Saturdays when needed
On offer for the right persons;
- Opportunity for permanency and further development within the company
- Training supplied
- $27.15 per hour plus penalties
- Working 38 hours plus overtime
- Some weekend work available as they get into their busy period
If this sounds like a role for you, then please click "APPLY NOW"