We are currently seeking two production workers to join our client who specialise in marketing materials located in Erskine Park.
8am to 4pm
- Assembly of boxes
- Maintaining a clean work area
- General warehousing duties
- Physically fit
- Safety conscious and the ability to adhere to WHS policies and procedures
- Reliable, punctual and hard working
- A good attitude and able to work within a team
- Own transport is essential
- Able to commit to ongoing work
No experience required, just the eagerness to work.
If this sounds like you, please click 'APPLY' now!
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856