- 12 Month Contract
- Full-time Opportunity
- Sydney CBD location
ManpowerGroup is actively engaged with Federal Government Agency that is now looking for a dedicated project coordinator to join their organisation.
- Co-ordinate project portfolio roadmap, scheduling, and resource planning
- Support project-related activities to ensure outcomes are achieved on time and on budget
- Co-ordinate aspects of project planning, development, and delivery for key projects
- Provide stakeholders with timely updates and monthly reporting regarding project progress
- Previous experience as a project coordinator within the public sector
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
Please feel free to reach out and register your interest for this role by sending me your resume
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Greythorn Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856