This company is a leading Australian private company that engages in development of minerals. With global partners this company believes in Australian industry, and is passionate about supporting Australian businesses. This company has a great team culture and is looking for an immediately available receptionist to join them in a long-term contract role at the Brisbane office.
As the Receptionist you will have excellent communication skills and be able to support the office team. You will be passionate about Australian business as well as detail-oriented and organised. You will be confident on the phone and be willing to grow and develop your reception and administrative skills. This is a minimum 7 month contract with the possibility for extension or advancement. Duties will include but not be limited to:-
- Greeting and assisting stakeholders, in office and primarily over the phone
- File management including filing printing and scanning documents
- Attending to phone and email enquiries and directing them where needed
- Record keeping and data entry
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Ad hoc office and administration duties
You will be a confident and experienced reception professional. As the immediately available Receptionist you will be passionate about reception and willing to grow and develop your skills further. You will have experience working as a front officer receptionist and have excellent written and verbal communication skills. You will be committed to both personal and professional development.
Skills and Experience
- Strong experience as a front office receptionist
- Experience working in an office environment
- High-level written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- Advanced computer skills and easily adaptable to new systems
- Willingness to develop and grow your reception career
- Experience in reception within the resources or mining sector desirable but not essential
What's on Offer
Work for a company with a strong team culture and commitment to Australian business development and support. Have the chance to grow your career in the direction you want with potential for advancement in reception and administration.
Please submit your CV by clicking on the "Apply Now" button or for more information please reach out to Lilly McKenzie in the ManpowerGroup Brisbane Office.
+617 3407 3134
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856