Recruitment Coordinator & Administrator - Recruitment and Onboarding
Client - Leading Global Bank
Contract - 6 months
Location - Sydney CBD
Pay Rate - $35/hour - $38/hour (depending on experience and skills)
Our global banking client is looking to hire Recruitment Adminstrator to provide administrative support to the Resourcing and Onboarding team in Human Resources, Australia and New Zealand.
- Assisting Talent Acquisition teams with job postings
- Assist with candidate coordination - booking interviews, meeting rooms
- Assist with administration of relevant information on Taleo
- Support on-boarding of new starters - initiating and checking Background check
- Manage Recruitment and onboaarding inbox & assist with Adhoc tasks - employee record keeping and additional admin responsibilities as required
Skills Required -
- 2-3 years of recruitment administration experience in an agency, inhouse recruitment team or professional services organisation
- Higher School Certificate / Business school / TAFE certificate or relevant tertiary qualification
- Experience with range of Microsoft products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems - Taleo ideal but not essential
- Able to co-ordinate and multi-task multiple tasks and meet tight deadline
- Excellent attention to detail
If you wish to discuss this opportunity further, please reach Jyoti Dua.
Key Account Consultant
+ 61 2 9263 8644
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856