About the role:
Reporting to the Senior Research Specialist, the Research Assistant is responsible assisting with the design, development and delivery of methodologies that convey accurate and true representations of user needs and behaviours to evaluate the impact of digital health solutions.
- Assisting in the timely, accurate and collaborative co-ordination of programs for change and adoption evaluation projects to support Agency goals.
- Support the Senior Research Specialist to champion evaluation and performance processes throughout the Agency.
- Assist with the coordination, compliance and reporting of the research studies
- Liaise with developers, designers, and research partners to facilitate design developments
- Consult and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders
- Assist in the recruitment and conduct surveys
- Liaise with project teams to monitor study progress, identify issues related to study protocols
- Assist in the preparation and draft ethics applications, contracts, amendments
- Review manuscripts and reports
- Assist in the collection and analysis of data
- Manage information management systems
- Assist with the draft of briefs and reports
- Agenda preparation, recording of minutes, actions and follow up for divisional meetings
- Build and sustain productive working relationships with internal and external clients, service providers
- Digital health domain experience is desirable (e.g. eHealth or digital health support, clinical, health administration, health economics, academia, health data analytics).
- Exposure to research design in clinical settings highly regarded
- Exposure to research design informed through policy reform highly regarded
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant health, research or analytics discipline with associated experience
Please reach out to Brigett Holman for further information.
Enterprise Accounts - Public Sector
+61 452 370 239
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856