Continue building the strong foundations of stable but complex business | Utilities | Continuous improvement | Refine reporting | Interesting projects
Our client has continued to innovate and be a stable and consistent provider of electricity services across parts and Melbourne and Victoria. While Covid-19 has placed increased pressure on how services are delivered, this organisation has been on the front foot for their team and customers.
Combined with a large contractor base, their team are continuing to deliver their work which includes a range of risks. They are continuing to shape and change the safety experience and journey that this company is on.
Therefore this role has a large role to play in enabling the company have a consistent approach to risks, safety and wellbeing, ensuring that the right tools and process are easily accessible for everyone on the front lines.
Working closely with multiple stakeholders, this role requires a professional who can not just implement change, but bring them along for the journey. It's not just a cliché in this organisation - they have a large but connected workforce. This will enable a strong uptake when it comes to the changes implemented over time, whether it be a step change (like an upcoming implementation of new software), or shaping the way that incidents, hazards and trends are reported.
The Safety Systems and Reporting Advisor provides expertise and actions that underpins all Health, Safety and Environment actions. You will be a key part of enabling the business to continue transitioning from such a reliance on the HSE team (all parts) to being more self-sufficient.
Alongside that, you will be highly involved in the regular reporting to senior leadership, and making enhancements to the way that happens. A key role - with a broad remit.
- Experience in "owning" and shaping a Safety/Integrated Management System, ideally for a complex organisation
- Demonstrated exposure and success in an environment working with multiple contractors
- You are also a good relationship builder, as your biggest impact will be when you can get things done through key stakeholders across the HSE team and the broader organisation
- Investing in the reporting, it is ideal if you have strong skills in data extraction and analysis, including a need for demonstrated experience using MS Excel (and similar) for this purpose
- This role requires a high level of organisation, and more than likely you have a structured approach to getting things done
- Diploma or above in OHS or similar, with ICAM/Lead Audit highly regarded
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must
Above all, you will be an enthusiastic, committed and ambitious person looking to grow your career in an environment where you will be given opportunity to flourish.
There are plenty of opportunities to understand how your role fits into the bigger picture here. You will have a competitive salary package to reward your impact.
Enquiries are welcome to Leighton Cantrill on 03 9663 5513 quoting Reference No. SS10. Alternatively, to apply online click on the appropriate link - please supply your CV in Word format.
Health Safety & Environment
+61 3 7000 1212
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856, State: SA, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHS 288821. For queries relating to 'Labour Hire Licences' ONLY please contact: 'firstname.lastname@example.org' (do not apply to the advert using this email).