About the company
Our client is one of the largest mobility platforms and one of the world's largest ride-hailing companies, serving 250+ cities across India, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK. Their platform offers mobility solutions by connecting customers to drivers and a wide range of vehicles across bikes, auto-rickshaws, metered taxis, and cabs, enabling convenience and transparency for hundreds of millions of consumers and over 1.5 million driver-partners. Their platform integrates city transportation for customers and driver partners onto a mobile technology platform ensuring convenient, transparent, and quick service fulfilment.
- Achieve established sales (driver recruitment) targets and goals
- Manage business development opportunities in line with KPIs
- Assisting Sales Team Leader in conducting market intelligence and operational activities
- Manage and maintain escalations of customer and driver support tickets in ANZ
- Answer escalations using various support platforms (email, chat, phone)
- Be the point of contact with regulators, insurers and law enforcement as required
- Tracking daily operations and reporting as well as resolving issues
- Hold superior product knowledge
- You have recently graduated and are looking for a next step in your career (can be any degree discipline)
- You are a problem-solver
- You are a natural at building strong internal and external relationships
- You can influence others and have great negotiation abilities
- You are an excellent written and oral communicator
- You have experience working a wide range of stakeholders (geographically)
- You are a team player but also can work autonomously
- You can think on your feet with sound judgement
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- You take initiative and have a strong work ethic
- You are good at preparing reports, e.g., work plans for measurables, ongoing monitoring and review and after-action reviews
To submit your application, please click Apply Now. To be considered for the role please submit an up-to-date CV in MS Word format.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856