An exciting opportunity has become available for a Sales Assistant to join our Manpower Group team.
We are looking for a passionate team member who can contribute to the overall success to one of Australia's biggest retailers in South East Brisbane.
The ideal candidate would be friendly, patient and approachable, with a great eye for detail to ensure all aspects of the sale are handled quickly, correctly and efficiently. Most importantly, have a great attitude and a willingness to learn.
- Must demonstrate experience in a Customer Service role
- Have a Customer First mentality
- Results driven with a desire to contribute to team success
- Open to learning
- Available to commence immediately
- $$$ - Opportunity to earn commission on top of base salary
- 2023 New Commission structure will be implanted
- Advance your career - Ongoing training and development programs
- Team Culture - Working in a fantastic supportive team for a renowned brand
If this sounds like the role for you, please APPLY now! We are looking to on board a suitable candidate immediately.
+61 3 8554 2206
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856