SAP BW/4 HANA Consultant - BW Developer/Designer
We would like you to have a solid SAP business warehouse/business intelligence background with at least 3+ full implementations, ideally in a large government organisation environment. Strong experience in SAP, configuration and implementation of a data warehouse and reporting solutions. Experience in SAP BW/4 HANA is also a must.
- Be an Australian citizen
- Be eligible to obtain an AGSVA baseline security clearance or already have AGSVA baseline security clearance
Required Professional and Technical Expertise:
- Preparing for and running business process workshops related to reporting and analytics
- Documenting the reporting and analytics
- Configuration of the SAP BW/4 HANA application including data models, ETL and reporting tools Business Objects WebI, Lumira, SAP Analytics Cloud
- Provide support to all testing activities for the SAP reporting and analytics solution
- Provide expertise and leadership in the design and build of SAP BW/4HANA and SAP reporting and analytics solutions
- Produce quality project work products and deliverables.
- On time delivery of assigned tasks of varying complexity.
- Monitor and report progress of the reporting and analytics implementation work product and activities to the Data work stream lead.
- Strong problem solving skills to drive resolution of defects and issues by understanding client needs and presenting options to resolve the problem.
- An ability to identify, develop and implement solutions to gaps to meet the needs of the business
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to deliver high profile activities to tight timescales
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Preference of experience implementing SAP BW/4HANA, Data Services and ASAP Analytics Cloud and other reporting tools and designing innovative SAP reporting and analytics solutions.
- Strong presentation, client Relationship and stakeholder engagement skills
- Willing to take on challenges in new areas at new clients
- Team lead or project management aspirations in combination with a strong drive to develop as a functional consultant
- A drive to expand your network in the SAP community
- Ambition, excellent leadership skills and a talent for building successful client relationships will be highly valued.