As the Scrum Master you will be responsible for ensuring team members communicate, coordinate, and cooperate; to meeting their delivery goals. You will be helping other teams self-organise, self-manage, and deliver via effective Agile practices. They will support and enforce the rules of the Scrum process and other rules that the teams have agreed upon. The role also has a responsibility to establish excellent working relationships across Group, Region and within market.
The Scrum Master
Is responsible for ensuring that the team lives by the values, behaviours and practices of Agile/scrum;
- Coaches the team, helping them to perform at their highest level and do the best work it possibly can; encouraging continuous improvement and growth
- Ensures delivery of product improvements/functionality to the business frequently in an iterative manner in line with Agile principals
- Works with Agile Coaches and other Scrum Masters to share best practice across the Tribe and navigate dependencies with other team
- Removes any impediments to progress, reporting progress, facilitate meetings and working with Product Owners / leads
To be successful in this role, you will need to be a true people person;
- Experience playing Scrum Master role in an IT Environment
- Experience working on technology enabled projects, agile ways of working and solution delivery lifecycles
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal etc.
- Strong communication skills, ability to build rapport with all business and technical stakeholders and influence outcomes
- Experience with successful Agile techniques: User Stories, BDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automation
- Experience in Agile Project methodologies and tools such as JIRA and Confluence
- Relevant Agile Certifications
- Ability to articulate or translate complex information through clear and meaningful and structured way
- Proven skills to lead teams and motivate others to achieve objectives
Key Accounts Consultant
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856