A large Government Department is currently looking for a Scrum Master and Agile Specialist to join their team on a 6 months contract role. The purpose of this role is the development and exploitation of expertise in agile
practice technology, work process, techniques, methodologies, products and platforms, for the purposes of
providing specialist agile advice and coaching. The role will work as Scrum Master to multiple established and
establishing DevOps teams and act as the coach to junior scrum masters.
Some of the duties of the role are:
- Coordinates and orchestrates all agile practice activity and deliverables to meet the demands andexpectations of the department.
- Facilitate and manage via provision of agile best practice the design and delivery of enterprise softwarestacks for self-service deployment in enterprise cloud, external and internal environments to support projects and operations.
- Provide thought leadership and develop best practice for agile practice to deliver continuous improvement, transforming the ICT landscape and delivering business value.
- Identify and respond to emerging trends and opportunities for agile practice, leading
To be successful for the role you should demonstrate the following experience:
- Expert knowledge of, and demonstrated experience within a large ICT environment, of agile practice, leading to successful ICT improvement or transformation creating realised business value.
- Knowledge of, and experience in leading in a range of waterfall (e.g. PRINCE2, PMBOK) iterative,incremental and agile software development methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, ScrumBan, SAFe)
- Significant, up-to-date knowledge and understanding of agile practice best practices, as well as, DevOps, and emerging technologies and their potential value to the organisation.
- Significant change management and leadership skills in delivering continuous service and product improvement, utilising demonstrated agile practice skills.
Apply today or get in touch for more details.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856