Field Technicians (ATM,POS experience) -Brisbane
Our Global IT business is looking for Field Technicians to assist them with their multiple ongoing POS upgrade projects. We are looking to have people start and work across Brisbane.
Contract Role - 3 months to start with - 3 days a week (Tues, Wed, Friday)
Rate - $38/hour + Super
- Diagnosing and Repairing Automatic Teller Machines (ATMs), SelfServ Checkouts, POS Terminals and Networking equipment
- Parts management and organisation
- Continuous training online and in face-to-face classrooms
- Work autonomously in the field and office
- Able to work autonomously, professionally and be an excellent communicator
Essential for this role -
- Field Technician experience is must for this role
- Electro-mechanical device repair and aptitude
- Must have PC hardware and software repair experience
- Experience or knowledge with ATM, POS
- Must have a current Australian driver's license
- Must have his own vehicle
- Committed and customer focused
- Available for 3 days - Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in, please apply now!
Key Account Consultant
+ 61 2 9263 8644
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856