An excellent opportunity with this well-established firm, consistently recognised as one of the top brokerages in the Melbourne market. Achieved through high standards in servicing, training, compliance and the quality of work.
They are currently looking for a Senior Account Manager to take over a portfolio of mid-tier commercial/ corporate clients across the property/construction space. s. As a senior member of the team an important part of this role is to provide technical advice and support to other team members whilst also assisting Senior Management with more complex tasks and issues.
- Drive and maintain both new and existing relationships in and around the target market
- Ensure timely delivery of risk, insurance and service solutions
- Work with and provide leadership and mentoring to existing staff
- Monitoring portfolio results and individual product performance
- Drive the underwriting strategy to meet business objectives
- Maintain and grow your own portfolio
- 5+ years experience in an underwriting and or broking environment
- Highly development skills in commercial broking and negotiation
- Experience with commercial, construction, and engineering risks highly advantageous
- Tier 1 or 2 broking qualifications highly regarded
- A proven ability to influence and negotiate to achieve beneficial outcomes
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills required
- Ability to build lead and build strong stakeholder relationships
- Long-standing career opportunity
- Team environment, where you are valued and recognised
- High performing team and a critical market role
+61 3 8633 4000
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856, State: SA, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHS 288821. For queries relating to 'Labour Hire Licences' ONLY please contact: 'firstname.lastname@example.org' (do not apply to the advert using this email).