Leading technology partner is seeking for a Senior Automation Tester based in Melbourne.Currently undertaking a large scale digital transformation across web and mobile applications hence require a strong Senior Tester for their Digital program.
- You will be responsible for Testing across the digital program; writing test cases and plans, performance testing and raising defects. Hence, will have strong manual and automation testing experience whilst also having exposure to digital and mobile application.
- You will bring in execution experience and automation test tool experience in designing test cases, test data and execution. Setting up reusable test assets and familiarly with CICD test tools. Execute scripts during regression test cycles in accordance with the agreed scope and schedule.
- You will be Responsible in maintaining the Selenium Framework by building functions needed for automation test scripting.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience with digital program with mobile testing experience
- Maintain and expand test automation suite using Selenium
- Accurate and timely reporting of test progress, risks & issues
- Automation scripting and automation maintenance
- Scripting and test execution
- Regression Automation effort and Test execution and maintenance
Key Accounts Consultant
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856