Senior Business Analyst
Our global IT business is currently looking for an individual to fill the Business Analyst. The person identifies consults the business and provides services based on the needs of the organization's clients. Having specific knowledge of the Energy and Utilities Industry, and deep expertise in corporate business processes and products, she/he will analyze and verify the requirements, business process decomposition and design.
The successful candidate must have an experience in new business processes modelling. In this role, the candidate will have the opportunity to interact directly with clients: the Business Analyst will participate in conducting client workshops and interviews, Agile workshops facilitation and documentation of discussions. The candidate should have worked in an Agile environment being versed in writing epics and decomposing epics into user stories. Additionally, desirable is experience as a system analyst for Operations Technology systems like Advanced Distribution Management System (ADMS) & Energy Management System (EMS).
Skills Required -
- Detailed interrogation of client needs and gathering functional and non-functional requirements
- Creating detailed user stories, epics and acceptance criteria
- Identifying, developing, and supporting business process change
- Participate in all Agile meetings such as sprint planning, stand-ups, demos, and retrospectives
- Work effectively individually and with team members toward customer satisfaction and success
- Participate in client meetings to communicate status or give demos in showcase workshops
- Responsible for providing the effort estimates in an agile environment
- Be keenly aware of timelines and budgeting to deliver in a timely manner
- Ability to understand complex technical concepts and present them in simple terms to non-technical team members and clients
- Any past experience or exposure with Energy / Utilities project is desirable
If this is of interest, please respond to this advert supplying a CV in word format. For questions - contact - Jyoti Dua
Key Account Consultant
+ 61 2 9263 8644
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856