- Initial 6-month contract with high potential to extend
- AO6 level role
- CBD location
ManpowerGroup is actively engaged with a State Government department that is now looking to on-board a talented Senior Communications Advisor who will be key in building strategies, delivering on projects and implementing new marketing campaigns
This is an initial 6-month contract, with the potential to extend for an additional 1 year.
About the role:
- Develop communications and marketing strategies
- Implement those strategies into state-wide campaigns
- Undertake research tasks and work with the wider marketing team to ensure campaigns stay on message and within the style guide
- Develop new marketing material across a variety of channels
- Contribute to and manage new projects, applying project management methodology to suit the campaign
- You enjoy working in a project-based environment
- You can work with a level of autonomy and independence, and can confidently make decisions that are based on professional judgement and in the context of a complex and changing environment.
- You take a proactive approach to managing activities with internal and external stakeholders.
- You thrive in the delivery of new campaigns and bring that enthusiasm to the wider team
Applications close: Tuesday 23 November
+ 61 2 9263 8648
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856