We are actively engaged with our Federal government client in Canberra who are looking for Senior Project Officer to commence a 12 months contract.
Australian citizens are eligible to apply
What to expect:
The role of the Senior Project Officer is to manage and assist Operations Division identify and implement business improvement projects & initiatives, assist in the development and implementation of projects and develop processes and supporting documentation for a range of business functions
- With a focus on efficient and effective service delivery; assist in the development and implementation of business improvement initiatives for the Operations division.
- Manage less business improvement activities through to implementation, ensuring quality outputs are delivered and in accordance with client's project management framework.
- Manage procurement processes for products and services on behalf of Operations.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships and communications with key internal and external stakeholders to inform and support the development and implementation of client's strategic projects.
- Demonstrated experience working within project management frameworks.
- Demonstrated experience in analysis of a broad range of business-related issues, formulation of policy and provision of advice to senior management.
- Demonstrated strong communication skills, interpersonal and negotiation skills of a high order.
- Proven commitment to be consistently effective, with attention to detail and results orientated.
- Experience in the principles of stakeholder management.
Account Manager - Public Sector
+61 2 6200 3399
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856