Manpower are looking to recruit a Service & Support Engineer located in Western Australia.
Working within a manufacturing environment, you will be responsible for machinery installations, high level maintenance and complex troubleshooting, training and advice whilst providing exceptional customer service.
You will be required to work at a fast pace whilst paying attention to detail and meeting deadlines. This position answers to the Service and Support Manager and second to the Global Customer Service Manager.
Those who have a mechatronic or mechanical engineering background or mechanical trades within automation is highly encouraged to apply.
Salary will be dependant upon experience
Tools, mobile phone and laptop provided.
Must have your own vehicle. (work related travel is compensated at 80c per km)
- Experience in troubleshooting and maintaining automated equipment
- Confident in Mechanical fitting, eg changing motors, pulling bearings, replacing belts
- Understand electrical design and fault finding
- Experience with PLC debugging and troubleshooting (highly desired)
- Ability to debug code C, C++, basic and lua (highly desired)
- Instrumentation and control (highly desired)
- Good organisational skills and the ability to manage priorities
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Performing mechanical, electrical and software servicing and regular maintenance
- Diagnosing faults with servos drives, VSDs, sensors, cabling, mechanical systems such as bearings, gearboxes, belts, motors, conveyors, etc
- Diagnosing faults with machinery operation and assisting customers to rectify issues promptly
- Mechanical, Electrical and Software: (Installations | Servicing | Troubleshooting | Attending breakdowns | Operator & supervisor training | Optimisation advice | Assist in providing technical support to technicians domestically and internationally)
- Contribute to the engineering team during the design and development of new or existing machinery
- Provide engineering support during the manufacturing and factory commissioning of new machines
- Assist in the design (electrical, mechanical and/or software) and testing new equipment
- Ability to travel to local as well as interstate and international sites
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Bachelor degree in engineering (Mechatronics specialisation is preferred)
- Electrical Ticket (preferred, but not essential)
What we are looking for;
- Trustworthy, punctual and reliable
- Pay close attention to detail
- Able to work independently as well as with other employees, management, suppliers and customers
- Propose improvements and highlight bottlenecks in operational processes and implement agreed solutions
- Support change initiatives and actively participate in strategic discussions/activities
- Adhere to companies policies and procedures
An outstanding opportunity to join a great company with good working conditions who value their employees.
CLICK APPLY NOW to submit your application.
0492 445 586
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856