New Year/New job ..looking for a change or just looking for a new start
Here at Manpower we have so many opportunities to develop and grow your career in the direction you are looking for.
Solid career advancement
Our client delivers projects across a wide range of sectors and are currently seeking a Site Supervisor for Supervisor and or Project Manager for their Interior divisions, who are qualified builders seeking a bit of a change.
Being well established and dynamic, our client has a solid reputation and because of repeat work from key clients they are now seeking additional experienced staff to meet their client's expectations.
- Ability to read and understand construction documentation,
- Manage construction projects recognising our client's goals and objectives,
- Deliver projects recognising the construction programmes,
- Be confident in reviewing construction programmes,
- Experienced in MS word, excel and outlook,
- Preference if worked with construction platforms
- Work closely with all channels of command
- Ability to display an understanding of risk associated with construction projects,
- Manage our own labour and subcontractors,
- Proactively contribute to our health and safety culture,
- Good communication skills.
You should be able to demonstrate sound construction experience with at least 3 years in a Site Supervisor/ Foreman role together with construction management, a good technical construction knowledge along with effective communication with our stakeholders.
Key for this role is to be someone who can fit into our culture and collaboratively work with our clients and subcontractors to deliver projects that you can be proud to be associated with.
Ideally you are from a carpenter trade background with solid experience in the field
What's on Offer
In return for hard work and ambition, we can offer
- A generous remuneration package reflective of experience and expertise, with company vehicle to suitable applicants
- Experienced and a supportive senior management team,
- Developed systems, processes, and procedures,
- Portfolio of diverse work across the Auckland region
- Ability to progress in respect of your career.
If this role sounds like you or you believe it will give you the challenge you are looking for, get in touch.
Bobbie-Jo @ manpower 0458216104
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856