Manpower are seeking an experienced Storeperson to work at one of Australia's leading manufacturers located in Silverwater. This is a temporary to permanent position after four months.
- Accurately check & verify received goods against relevant paperwork
- Ensure that all items are packaged suitably to ensure that they are delivered undamaged
- Ensure 100% accuracy of items picked for dispatch to meet customer requirements
- Accurately weigh, measure and label items for packing
- Check orders and assist with the picking and packing of orders
- Assist with local deliveries and transporting of goods
- Unloading and loading of truck with the use of a forklift
- Hold a current LF Forklift License
- Have at least 6 months warehousing experience
- Hold a current Manual Drivers License
- Physically fit and able to lift up to 25kgs
- Basic computer knowledge
- Adhere to all Workplace Health and Safety Policies
- Be reliable & punctual
- Flexible to work overtime or weekends when workload permits.
If you feel you meet the initial requirements of this position, please click 'APPLY' now!