Our client who are a leading manufacturer of medical products are currently seeking for multiple Storepersons for an ongoing opportunity on a rate that is $28+ per hour. You will be part of a tight knit team in a state of the art warehouse located in Villawood. This role has the view to permanancy for the right candidate.
The rostered hours are 9AM-5PM Monday to Friday.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- High reach forklift driving
- Receiving & shipping
- Picking functions including RF scanning
- Unloading and loading of truck with the use of a forklift
- General warehousing ad-hoc duties
- Hold a current LF Forklift with high reach experience
- Have at least 6 months warehousing experience
- Physically fit and able to lift up to 25kgs
- Basic computer knowledge
- Adhere to all Workplace Health and Safety Policies
- Be reliable & punctual
If you feel you meet the initial requirements of this position, please click 'APPLY' now!
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856