We are now seeking APS4 level Support Officers for our Federal Government client in Canberra to commence a 3 months contract
Australian citizens are eligible to apply
What to expect:
You will be responsible for providing administrative and clerical support including booking and management of travel bookings, processing invoices and general administrative duties.
- Support the Administration Coordinator in the issue of invoices and receipt of payments
- Assist in the organisation of meetings, conferences and events.
- Perform secretariat duties; including agenda preparation, coordination of papers and taking meeting minutes, and related reporting.
- Complete the preparation and issue of statutory certification, exemptions, approval and determinations.
- Assist in the coordination of audit programs.
- Perform other administrative duties, as required
- Demonstrated experience working with internal and external stakeholders in an administrative support function.
- Demonstrated experience in managing travel and events booking and the use of travel booking systems.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and ability to apply governance and regulatory requirements to financial management activities
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite of applications
Account Manager - Public Sector
+61 2 6200 3399
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856