A leading Government Client based in Western Sydney is looking for a System Tester & Co-ordinator. Initial 6 months contract role + Potential Extension. APPLY NOW!!
About the role:
The primary purpose of the role is to design test scenarios for system usability, run these tests, and prepare reports on the effectiveness and defects to the production team.
- Track and prepare the report of testing activities like test testing results, test case coverage, required resources, defects discovered and their status, performance baselines etc.
- Ensure the timely delivery of different testing milestones.
- Prepares / updates the metrics dashboard at the end of each phase of the project.
- Attend the regular vendor call and discuss the weekly status with the vendor and the Project Managers.
- Communication with the Project Teams.
- Organise the status meetings and send the Status Report (frequency to be defined) to the Project Managers.
- Identify any training requirements for testing and facilitate with the Project Managers & Training Manager.
- Keeping track of the new requirements / change in requirements of the Projects.
- Escalate any issues about testing or the project to the Project Managers.
To be successful for the role, one must have experience in:
- Reviewing the systems requirements, co-ordatinating and preparing test scenarios.
- Executing tests on system usability.
- Analysing test results on impacts, errors, bugs and usability.
- Preparing reports on all aspects related to the systems testing carried out and reporting back to the project teams.
- Interacting with the business analysts and project managers to understand product requirements.
- Estimating the time required to perform the testing to an accepted level.
- Reviewing the test strategies and providing feedback to the Project Managers.
- Developing test plans for the tasks, dependencies and participants required to mitigate the risks to system quality
- Ensuring content and structure of all testing documents / artefacts is documented and maintained.
- Reviewing the Test Cases documents.
If this is something that sounds like you, please APPLY NOW!!
+61 2 9263 8574
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856