Seeking a 3X Technical Recruiter, 6-12 months contract , Location : Melbourne
Role & Responsibilities:
- Posting job openings on various job sites and understanding the best way to source for the respective requirements. Initial phone screens.
- Stakeholder management
- End to end hiring. Ensure good candidate experience
- Managing and setting up interviews as per demands.
- Communicate with candidates promptly and assist them when they come in for interviews.
- Assist other recruiters, hiring teams and candidates to enable a smooth hiring process.
- Help our company find and hire the most qualified people for our open roles.
- 1-2+ years of experience in Recruitment in an agency environment or internal
- Familiarity with end to end recruitment lifecycle
- Negotiation skills
- Experience of working at different sourcing platforms (LinkedIn, Seek)
- 1. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
+61 478 546 545
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856