We are currently recruiting for Door to Door Technician for Water Meter Reader to support our Coliban Water District in Bendigo
It is an ongoing project
Flexible 8 hours shift to be worked between 0700hr -1700hr
- involve the installation of data loggers fitted to residential and commercials water meters across the Coliban Water district in Bendigo and surrounding suburbs, along with entering data into a smart phone or tablet.
- This involves working with a variety of hand tools along with recording accurate data including verification and analysis of data.
- Good physically fitness and able to walk for long periods, squatting, kneeling.
- Effective communication, interpersonal, customer service and problem-solving skills
- Good attention to detail and analytical skills
- High level of computer literacy
- An enthusiastic and professional approach
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
- A Current Drivers Licence
- CPR - First Aid Training (preferred)
- Construction Industry Awareness Card (White Card)
- Will be required to complete a variety of Inductions prior to commencement of employment.
- Trade background or experience with handtools
- Completion of Year 12
- Skilled in using computers and smart phone
Please submit your updated Resume by clicking "Apply"
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interviews.
Johnson Eng Kiang Ong
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856