This State Government Agency is in the look of a Test Lead, to be responsible for managing and quality assuring all testing for the Program Transform Project. The role is expected to lead and work with the Program implementation partner to establish appropriate testing infrastructure including methologies, frameworks and tools and ensure comprehensive testing is embedded across the Program's DevSecOps environment. The role is also the owner of the Program Quality plan. The role is expected to lead and work with the implementation partner to develop the plan and is responsible for monitoring and reporting on the implementation and progress of the plan.
The successful candidate will require excellent quality assurance and technical testing skills, leadership, consultancy & stakeholder management skills. An ability to work with a third party to implement fit for purpose quality assurance and testing in an agile environment is required. Effective skills in managing stakeholders (business and technical) to deliver quality outputs and outcomes is key to being successful in this role.
- Extenstive knowledge and proven delivery experience in a QA/Test Lead role with a minimum 8 years' experience of complex systems in large organisations.
- Extensive experience working in QA/Test Lead roles in Agile and DevSecOps environments
- Demonstrated experience in leading the establishment of testing infrastructure including methologies, frameworks and tools (Confluence, Jira, X-Ray) and ensuring comprehensive testing is embedded in DevSecOps environments
- Extensive experience leading and working with third parties to deliver fit for purpose quality assurance and testing
- Extensive experience managing stakeholders (business and technical) to deliver quality outputs and outcomes
- Extensive "hands-on" experience planning, executing and reporting on testing and quality activities to Senior Leadership and Program Control Boards (PCB).
- Adaptability and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with cross-functional teams.
- Complex problem solving and analytical thinking skills.
- Ability to influence and negotiate with senior business stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment.
- Knowledge and/or experience in the application and testing of technology, preferably within a Victorian Government context.
- Ability to build quick rapport with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders, especially in a remote working environment.
Juan Carlos Marino Londono
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856