Defence Member Family Support TCS (Transition Coaching and Support) (DMFS TCS) offers a broad range of programs and services to help Commanders, Australian Defence Force members and their families manage the military way of life. TCS supports Defence families' self-reliance and increases the capacity of the wider community to support the needs of Defence families.
Australian Defence Force (ADF) TCS provides administrative support to all permanent ADF members separating from the military or transferring to the reserve force.
About the Role:
As one of the Transition for Employment Coaches you will be responsible for delivering coaching and support services to ADF members in the process of leaving the ADF, including individuals with complex needs.You will be responsible for case management, often handling highly sensitive information and equally sensitive situations. As the Transition for Employment Coach, you will be responsible for assessing and referring suitable cases to a highly sought-after employment program within the Southern Queensland region. You will have an empathetic and professional approach with the ability to influence senior stakeholders and manage a high volume of cases at one time.
- Case Management - review, assess and recommend your findings to the member as well as the program stakeholders
- Conduct member interviews - this will require extensive note taking and handling sensitive information
- Stakeholder management - this will involve strong influential skills
- Transition for Employment program administrative support
- Program reporting
- Data analysis
To succeed in the role, you will need:
- Australian Citizen - this is a requirement of the role
- Baseline Security Clearance or the ability to obtain and uphold
- 3+ years' experience in a role managing highly sensitive information and situations
- HR, social work or case management experience highly advantageous
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Highly organized with the ability to manage several cases at once
- Ability to travel (Tasmania, Canberra, Rural Victoria,)
- Excellent presentation and influential skills
- Outstanding internal and external stakeholder management experience
- Security clearance highly advantageous
- Collaborative and strategic worker
Please note, due to a high volume of applications, shortlisted applicants will be contacted only.
How to apply
If your skills and experience match the above criteria, please click the "Apply Now" button. Questions can also be directed to Katie at ManpowerGroup on 02 9263 8690
Senior Manager Manpower
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856