Operating as a leading banking and Financial group, our client is continuing to innovate and is looking to bring in an UX/UI Designer to join a fast paced project team.
The Designer will collaborate with business stakeholders and translate requirements into journey maps, low or high-fidelity visual designs and support cross-functional teams.
- Actively contribute to the Global Design System for mobile app
- Advocating Human centred design, user testing and iterating wireframes and customer journeys based on quantitative and qualitative feedback to achieve the best possible outcome
- Creating design wireframes and prototypes using Sketch, Invision, Zeplin and Figma
- Collaborating with local delivery and global design teams to develop engaging and effective customer experiences
- Sharing knowledge between projects on design standards and learning's on customer journeys
- 2 to 5 years experience in UX and UI Design
- Experienced in creating wireframes and comprehensive visual designs using design tools like - Sketch, Invision, Zeplin and Figma
- Experience with CX/UX tools like - Customer Experience (CX) research, customer interviews, insight synthesis, persona creation, User Experience research, analysis, market comparisons, customer journey design, prototyping and design iteration
- Mobile and website experience
- Experience creating interactive prototypes and using prototype tools
- Experience meeting with stakeholders to understand requirements
- Exposure to Agile, Lean, Sprint and common collaboration tools - Jira
- Desirable - experience from Financial/Insurance domain
Key Accounts Consultant
+ 61 386 334 112
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856