We are currently looking for Vehicle Dismantler to join some of our clients based in Northern Suburb of Melbourne. Day shifts available for casual ongoing roles.
Location in Northern Suburb of Melbourne, VIC
Monday to Friday (ongoing, temp to perm for the right person)
Working hours -
Mon to Thu - 6:30am to 3:21pm
Fri - 6:30am to 12pm
Pay Rates $42 + super
- Safely dismantling parts from a vehicle on a hoist
- Tagging & Quality checking parts
- Safe handling and disposal of Oil/ Fuel
- Packing automotive parts for transport
- Meeting daily KPIs
- Basic computer skills
To be successful for this position:
- Forklift licence is advantage.
- Able to work on the Hoist.
- Experience in the Automotive Industry
- Ex- Mechanic
- Mechanical experience (desirable)
- Own Tool
- Great attitude and reliable
- Experience within a similar position
- Available to start immediately
- Must have full work rights
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please click APPLY NOW.
Johnson Eng Kiang Ong
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856