Vendor Relationship Manager/ Third Party Engagement Manager /
Part Time - 3 days a Week
You will be managing the relationship with Clients key vendors and providing necessary support and attention as required. You will be responsible for providing effective supplier management to ensure that meeting the operational, business and/or regulatory requirements and to avoid any damage to shareholder value and reputation/brand image.
You will also responsible for driving business performance through effective establishment and management of vendor Service Level Agreements and operational practices, whilst seeking out opportunities to enhance the business relationship and performance through exploring opportunities to enhance the relationship.
- Review the current status of the vendor relationships against clients practice (including review meetings, invoice management, performance metrics, contract management, assessment of risks and controls etc.) and to remediate or enhance the position where necessary
- to manage the vendors on a day-to-day basis, to ensure client continues to receive their services in the optimal manner
- 3-5 years of experience in similar role
- Proven problem solving skills with ability to consider alternative and lateral solution
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Ability to prioritise and work independently under pressure within a team environment
- Financial industry experience would be a plus
Key Accounts Consultant
+ 61 386 334 112
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856