About The Company
Our client is a reputable leader in manufacturing cleaning and clearing equipment for all environments, including vacuum loaders, sweeper, drainage and compactors. They have a facility that focuses on functional engineering, environmental integrity and driving comfort. They offer a service that is unparalleled to their competitors, a workplace culture that focuses on support, a healthy work life balance and career development.
About the role
We are seeking a workshop technician with experience in mechanical and hydraulic systems who are keen to apply their knowledge to the diagnostics, service, and repair of fixed and mobile waste equipment. The workshop technician will be working with a close-knit team with opportunities to upskill, develop and earn. Get your hands on some of the best tools and equipment in VIC from leaders of waste technology.
Benefits of the role
- Work a 9-day fortnight
- Work life balance
- Collaborative and supportive team
- Career development and mentorship
- Join an international leader of their field
- Servicing, repairing, and diagnosing of clean waste disposal units
- Working independently on projects as well as collaboratively as part of a small crew
- On-call duties once per month
- Ensure a safe and hazard-free workspace
- Work hours: Mon-Thurs 5am - 2.15pm, Fri 6am - 12pm
Our new Workshop Technician will have:
- A relevant trade qualification
- 1-2 years' experience in mechanical, hydraulic, or similar fields
- A white card
- HC truck licence, confined spaces, working from heights and dogging tickets are not necessary but highly regarded
How to Apply
If this role sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your interest by attaching your resume via the link below. Or call Corey on 0421 087 282 for a confidential discussion.
Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856