This world-leading global developer of machinery manufacturing has gone from strength to strength since launching over 220 years ago. This global brand has 17,000 professionals who work closely with their customers and put customer performance improvement at the forefront of everything they do.
They have a strong purpose and performance culture, underpinned by their values and expectations - so that they can deliver extraordinary impact for customers and make their own environment a brilliant place to work.
Reporting to the Business Controller for the ANZ Region, as the Accountant you will be responsible for the integrity of financial systems and information, while ensuring full legal compliance in all areas of their accounts.
As the Accountant you will have good knowledge of the latest accounting rules and theories, strong ethics and integrity, and be organised and structured.
While working independently, you will be well organised, accountable, accurate and detail orientated.
Duties and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Preparing tax reconciliations, tax returns and the monthly BAS
- Assistance with annual FBT return.
- Preparing and posting monthly journal entries and related support, along with expense classification, reallocation, overhead expense
- Preparing monthly financial reports containing operational spending analysis, cost/sale analysis and inventory reporting
- Variance analysis of budget vs actual
- Ensuring the integrity of cost accounting for inventories
- Preparing annual budgeting
As the Accountant you possess a track record of working proactively and demonstrate inherent problem-solving ability. You have a can-do attitude with high attention to detail and are able to meet strict deadlines. It is essential you possess the ability to work independently and in a team, with a goal-oriented approach.
Skills & Experience
- Ideally a member to a professional accounting body such as CA/CPA or studying towards
- Previous experience with EOM
- Full tax preparation and lodgment experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills with people of all backgrounds
- Minimum Intermediate Excel skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
Experience with a large ERP system like SAP, Oracle, of Netsuite highly preferred
What's on Offer
- Hybrid working structure
- Brilliant, highly recognisable, International brand name on your CV
- Parking on site
Please submit your CV by clicking on the "Apply Now" button or for more information please reach out to Zak Dickson in the Manpower Finance & Accounting Sydney office.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 28885