This well-known international company is a global fuel products supplier. With more than 50 years experience in Australia, they proudly operate an extensive network at all levels of fuel supply across Australia. Today they employ thousands across Australia in retail, logistical, and technical roles. They are currently undergoing a period of growth and change, and as such have an immediate need for a skilled Administrator to join them at their Eagle Farm depot as an Administration Officer, please note this is not a customer service position.
As the Administrator you will be a highly motivated individual with at least 2 years proven experience in an office environment, and proven IT skills. You will be Microsoft Office Suite savvy with a knowledge of basic accounts processes. Immediately available you are eager to support the team.
Duties include but are not limited to:-
- Filing the paperwork according to approved accounting and compliance requirements
- Executing daily reconciliation and invoicing from customers, third parties or proprietary facilities
- Assembling and coordinating dispatch orders and allocating resources
- Coordinating logistical or communication issues in regards to dispatch
- Compiling and classifying all documents required for dispatch, including reports and maintaining filing systems for back-office
- Creating Purchase orders and invoices
- Assisting with the development and management of the Co-operative budget
- Providing post-promotion reports, analysis, and regular status reports on promotional programs
- Providing administrative and analytical support as required to support and optimise the business
- Following up on various site stationary
As the immediately available Administrator you will be team-focused and thrive in an environment where beating goals and solving problems effectively is required. You will be adept at working autonomously and being a support for the team.
Skills & Experience
As the Administrator you will have:-
- Minimum two years administration experience
- High level of time management and strong problem-solving skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and data entry skills
- Proven problem solving skills
- Experienced in Microsoft Office suite especially Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload
- Familiarity with SAP / ERP systems preferred
- Administrative / Logistics background preferred
Please submit your CV by clicking on the "Apply Now" button or for more information please reach out to Lilly McKenzie in the ManpowerGroup Brisbane Office.
+617 3407 3134
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856