- Contract through to June 30 with extensions
- APS 2/3 level
- Hands on role
ManpowerGroup is actively engaged with a Federal Government department that is now looking for an Administrative Officer to support the HR Officer with coordinating and delivering a suite of HR functions.
This is an APS 2/3 role and will run through to 30 June 2021 with extensions.
What to Expect:
- Work with the HR Officer to coordinate the administration of the Recruitment and Selection processes, assist in all facets of the recruitment and selection process.
- Provide administrative support to the wider team
- Assist with the administration and maintenance of the staff performance review process.
- Assist with developing and maintaining a centralised position description data base for all positions.
- Maintain human resource data bases to ensure correct recording of all staff and employment related information as required.
- Assist with preparation of HR metric data reports as required.
- You have at least 12 months experience in an administrative capacity (not necessarily HR admin)
- You are studying or recently completed studies in Human Resources
- You have an excellent work ethic and are known for pitching in when the team needs extra hands.
+ 61 2 9263 8648
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Greythorn Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856