We are now seeking APS4 level Office Manager for our large Federal Government client in Canberra.
Duration: Initial 6 months contract with option to permanency
Australian citizens are eligible to apply
What to expect:
You will be responsible for the overall running of the office, ensuring the office runs efficiently, is safe and fit for purpose. The office manager is the primary point of contact for internal stakeholders.
- Provide a high level of Customer Service to all internal and external stakeholders, including any visitors to the office.
- Maintain the office, to ensure employees working environment is comfortable and efficient.
- Responsible for logging and following up of Tenancy Service Requests logged with Building Management.
- High level of involvement in the on-boarding and orientation of new starters.
- Responsible for maintaining the office, bathroom, and kitchen supplies.
- Responsible for tidying and organizing shared spaces including meeting rooms, stationery/store areas and kitchen facilities.
- Liaise with building owners and management on all issues relating to building facilities and events in and around the area that will impact the office.
- Maintain good working relationships both internally and externally to ensure the smooth running of the offices and encourage general feedback.
- Be responsible for the processing of site invoices in SAP Concur.
- Be an active member of the Work Health and Safety Steering Committee and take on the role of Fire Warden, keeping up to date with regulations, requirements and leading by example.
- Involvement or previous experience in implementing work health and safety practices in the workplace.
- Ability to engage with senior staff and external stakeholders.
- Proven ability to work autonomously.
- The ability to communicate, written and verbally, clearly and effectively with all levels of internal staff and external clients
- Proven interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Adaptable to changing work projects and environments.
- Procurement experience.
Account Manager - Public Sector
+61 2 6200 3399
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856