We are actively engaged with our Federal Government client in Canberra who are looking for APS5/6 level Contract Officer to commence a initial 12 months contract with 2x 12 months extension
Australian citizens with minimum Baseline security clearance are eligible to apply
Role and Responsibilities:
You will manage issues regarding contracts and arrangements with stakeholders and partner government agencies.
You will work under limited direction on a wide range of matters, which involve areas of law, procurement and finance which require an enabling approach of sound judgement, pragmatism and astute risk management.
- Responsibility for managing a range of contracts, maintaining relationships with suppliers and customers
- Monitoring contracts and managing extension or renewal of contracts and contract close-out
- Provision of high-level advice, support and review in relation to contract management activities ranging from simple to complex contracts
- Undertaking the preparation of approval documentation including: Approval to Approach the Market, Evaluation Outcomes, Approval to Commit funds and enter into Arrangements; Contracts and Work Orders
- Preparation and ongoing management of Government contracts, simple and complex
- Preparation and ongoing management of Memorandum of Understanding (MOUs)
- Provision of policy advice in relation to compliance with relevant Australian Government legislation, rules and policies relating to contract management and procurement activities
- Prepare and support the timely and accurate reporting of financial and delivery performance
- Stakeholder management and engagement
- Risk assessment and issue management.
- Certificate IV in Government Procurement or qualifications in business/law would be an advantage.
Account Manager - Public Sector
+61 2 6200 3399
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856