We are actively engaged with our large Federal Government client who are looking for APS5/6 level Financial Contract and Procurement Support. The arrangement is available as non-ongoing or s26 transfer.
Location: Canberra & Rockingham, WA
Australian citizens with NV1 security clearance are preferred.
Role and Responsibilities:
You will assist Divisions and Branches by providing financial and non/material procurement advice to support the commercial outcomes of the program.
- Provide procurement policy advice in support of simple/non-materiel procurement, including the application of finance-related policy (including compliance to the PGPA Act, Budget Process Operational Rules, Estimates Memorandums) and financial delegations.
- Identifying financial risks and opportunities in commercial and procurement agreements / arrangements.
- Financial Investigation Services (FIS) such as:
- Tender evaluation support, including the assessment of affordability of the proposed tender in relation to price and payment schedule against the Integrated Investment Program (IIP) provisions;
- Financial viability and risk assessment;
- Tax planning (Aust. GST, UK VAT; and US Sales and other taxes) and purchase order tax code application;
- Indices / escalation analysis and foreign exchange rates cost escalators net present values;
- Access to financial information to enable funds availability and affordability (acceptance of Endorsement To Proceed) and payment terms; and
- Profit centre/fund/Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) coding advice.
- Provide advice on appropriate accounting treatments of procurements, such as operating / finance leases and prepayments and accruals.
- Inputs to internal finance branch requirements cost and budget - work with team to finalise.
If this sounds like you, please click on "APPLY" for a confidential chat
Account Manager - Public Sector
+61 2 6200 3399
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856