We are actively engaged with our Federal Government client in Canberra who are looking for a APS6 level Research Officer to commence a initial 12 months contract with 12 months extension
Australian citizens are eligible to apply
What to expect:
- Oversee the coordination, compliance and reporting of the research studies
- Liaise with developers, designers, and research partners to facilitate design developments
- Consult and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders
- Recruit and conduct surveys
- Liaise with project teams to monitor study progress, identify issues related to study protocols
- Prepare and draft ethics applications, contracts, amendments
- Review manuscripts and reports
- Data collection and analysis
- Manage information management systems and maintain effective confidential records and filing systems.
- Draft briefs and reports ranging in complexity.
- Agenda preparation, recording of minutes, actions and follow up for divisional meetings.
- Demonstrating experience coordinating health research projects
- Demonstrated experience coordinating multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience with project management and timely, accurate delivery and reporting
- Strong communication, presentation, facilitation, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Highly developed coordination and organisational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Experience supporting complex and cross-Agency programs of work, to ensure delivery within short timeframes and changing priorities
Account Manager - Public Sector
+61 2 6200 3399
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856